Amber Sills, M.D., OB/GYN Joins Northwest Health System Staff | Health
Amber Sills, M.D., a board eligible Obstetrician/Gynecologist recently joined the active medical staff of Northwest Health System, practicing at Northwest Medical Center – Bentonville.
“We are excited to have Dr. Sills as a new member of our medical staff,” Dan McKay, CEO of Northwest Health System said. “She brings talent and capabilities to serve the growing needs of our region.”
Dr. Sills comes to Northwest Arkansas from Little Rock. She joins Amy Sarver, M.D., an established OB/GYN, practicing at Women’s Health Associates in Bentonville.
Dr. Sills received her medical education at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock where she also completed her residency. She completed her Bachelor of Science in Biology at the University of Arkansas in Fayetteville
Women’s Health Associates is located on the third floor of the Medical Center Plaza at 2900 Medical Center Parkway, Suite 370 in Bentonville. For more information, call (479) 553-2525 or visit www.northwesthealth.com.
Upcoming Events near Benton
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Construction on Fort Smith Aquatics Park Begins
- Sebastian County Inmate Spends Night In Courts Building By Mistake
- Cancer Demystified: Tobacco Products Affecting Our Healthcare
- HealthWatch: Students Are Eating More Fruits and Vegetables
- Fort Smith Solid Waste Collection To Resume “When Conditions Improve”