Pediatrician Joins Northwest Health System Staff | People
Robin Hudson, M.D., a pediatrician, recently joined the active medical staff of Northwest Health System, practicing at Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville.
“We are excited to have Dr. Hudson as a new member of our medical staff,” Dan McKay, CEO of Northwest Health System said. “She brings talent and capabilities to serve the growing needs of our region.”
As a native of Fayetteville, Dr. Hudson returns to Northwest Arkansas from Louisville, Kentucky where she has been serving as a Children’s Ministry Volunteer while completing her residency. She joins Bentonville Pediatrics, P.A., an established pediatric clinic in Bentonville.
Dr. Hudson received her medical education at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock. She completed her residency at the University Louisville in Kentucky. Her professional memberships include American Academy of Pediatrics, American Medical Association, and Christian Medical and Dental Association.
Her practice is located at 2719 S.E. I Street in Bentonville. For more information, call (479) 273-KIDS (5437) or visit www.northwesthealth.com.
Upcoming Events near Benton
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Construction on Fort Smith Aquatics Park Begins
- Sebastian County Inmate Spends Night In Courts Building By Mistake
- Cancer Demystified: Tobacco Products Affecting Our Healthcare
- HealthWatch: Students Are Eating More Fruits and Vegetables
- Fort Smith Solid Waste Collection To Resume “When Conditions Improve”